- Aetna US Healthcare
- Blue Cross/Health Options
- Coventry Vista
- First Health - see below
- Focus - see below
- Foundation Healthcare
- Galaxy Healthcaret
- Heritage Summit HC
- Marriott International
- Medipass-with referral authorization
- Private Health Care System
- Samba-First Health
- Physicians Health Plan
- United Healthcare
FIRST HEALTH - INCLUDES: Benesight; Group Insurance; American Freightways; AIG; JLT services; America Life and Health; Central States; Continental General Insurance; Cuna Mutual; Benefit Plan Administrators; EDS Health; Citizens Insurance; Hanover Insurance; HCC Risk Management; Amalgamated Life Insurance; Benefit Administrative Services; Willis Carroon; International Brotherhood of Boilermakers; The Mailhandlers Benefit Plan; USI Administrators; NECA-IBEW; Oxford Health Plans; Benefit Administrative Systems; Sentry Insurance Company; Zenith Administ.; Samba; State Farm Mutual Auto; ChoiceCare; Sun Healthcare.
FOCUS - INCLUDES: AIG/WALMART; Alta Services; Argonaut Insurance Services; Auto Owners Insurance Company; Cumis Insurance; EMC Insurance Companies; Farmers Insurance; Gallagher Bassett Services; Jefferson Smurfit, Medical Management Concepts, NCC/Tyson Foods; Old Kent Insurance; Pennsylvania National Ins.; Risk control Services, AIGCS; American Airlines; Claims Administrative Services; Federal Express; Great America Insurance; Managed Care USA; Reliance Insurance; The Hartford; Zurich-American Insurance; Concentra Managed Care; Federated Mutual Insurance; Reliance National Indemn.; CCN, Liberty Mutual; MetraComp; Sedgwick James; StateFarm; TIG Ins; Wausau Insurance Co.
- Standard outpatient procedures are generally covered by your medical insurance. Full payment for any applicable deductible or co-pay is required at admission.
- For your convenience, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Care Credit and personal checks and cash are accepted.
- Procedures not covered by insurance require 100% payment at the time of admission.
- Your physician and anesthesiologist fees, as well as any pathology or laboratory studies, are processed separately by the individual service providers.
- For specific information regarding your financial responsibility please call our Insurance Verification Department at 954-703-3053.
We make every attempt to keep this information current, however new insurance plans are always being added. Please call 954-703-3053 if your insurance is not listed above.
- At Weston Outpatient Surgical Center we accept most major insurances including Medicare and Worker's Compensation as well as self-pay patients.